Prepare, spray and bake your vehicle without moving it using Junair MultiBooth Spraybooth solution.
The Junair Multi-booth has been designed and developed to offer a flexible solution for those undertaking small to medium cosmetic repairs in a clean, controlled and safe environment.
This flexible spraybooth solution allows you to prepare, spray and fully bake a vehicle in the same cabin, eliminating vehicle movements. Each bay is designed as a combination preparation bay and full low-bake spraybooth, simply move the sliding door to the required cabin to convert it into a fully operational spraybooth.
- The Multi-Booth takes advantage of a steel, double skin insulated construction which meets all HSE regulations and the required 30 minute fire evacuation time.
- The easy glide sliding door has been designed to allow one operative the ability to simply slide the door across the cabins. The door incorporates automatic interlocks to provide a safe, fully sealed and fully filtered environment.
- The Multi-Booth spraybooth solution requires only one air handling unit which automatically activates the spray mode and adjusts the dampers to direct the heated, filtered airflow into the appropriate cabin once the sliding door has been locked in place.
- The cabins operate exactly as a conventional spraybooth once spray mode is activated. The heated air enters the cabin through a fully filtered input plenum and the rear filter chests provide excellent overspray mist clearance.
- Once the cabin is in bake mode, the air handling unit recirculates 90% of the airflow to deliver a full 80 deg C curing temperature.
- The cleanliness of the workshop environment is dramatically improved as paint overspray is contained within the cabins.
- The rear of the cabins can be specified with optional cupboards to store the materials and equipment required to prepare a vehicle. Mechanical and electrical services can also be integrated into the cabin including compressed air, dust extraction and electrical sockets, all with appropriate safety interlocks.
- Excellent visibility is provided through Junair's spraybooth lighting system.
Contact Junair Spraybooths for more information
If you would like more information regarding the Multi-Booth spraybooth solution or you would like a FREE no obligation quotation, then please contact a member of our friendly team on +44 (0)1706 363555 and we would be more than happy to discuss your requirements in more detail. Alternatively use the button below to fill in our online contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.