QAD Systems for Spray Booths
If you have an existing spraybooth no matter the age or make you can take advantage of Junair’s Patented energy efficient QADs system. QADs is an advanced automatic auxiliary air movement system that supplies airflow from the corners of the cabin, the air is also filtered to just 10 microns. Using QAD’s within your spraybooth can speed up the paint process by around 30%. Developed and patented by Junair, the system is designed for use with coatings that comply with current legislation.
Features and benefits of QADs technology include:
- Saves up to 40% of energy cost
- Faster flash off for waterborne base-coats
- Faster, through curing of low VOC top coats
- Overall paint process is around 35% faster using QADs
- Automatic in operation and therefore deliver consistently superb results
- Clean in operation, air is filtered to just 10 microns
- QADs can ease the common Bodyshop bottleneck – the spraybooth
- Reduces the need for fast activators – less stock holding
- Cover the whole vehicle in one operation
- Adjustable nozzles for painting panels off the vehicle
Contact Junair for More Information
Junair have been supplying spraybooth solutions and ancillary equipment to the automotive market for many years. We are proud to be innovators in the field of spray booth technology and aim to deliver solutions that offer high productivity and performance as well as saving time and energy.
For more information on our award winning spraybooth products and equipment please call our sales team on 01706 363 555, email us your enquiry at email@example.com or alternatively click here to complete our contact form.