Brighten Up Your Bodyshop With Junair's Bodyshop Lighting
Junair have developed and produced the first lighting system specifically designed to meet the needs of the body shop industry. This new and innovative lighting product combines outstanding performance and good looks with flexibility and money-saving energy efficiency.You can choose from a lighting level of 500 lux or 750 lux, to suit your motor manufacturer approvals. The modern, attractive, continuous reflector design perfectly complements the clean, professional image created by progressive Body Shops on new build or refurbishment projects. Junair’s standard lighting system is extremely energy efficient in comparison to older lighting systems. The energy efficient add on package will dramatically reduce energy costs even further.
Key features of the Junair lighting system are:
- Excellent colour rendition
- Uniform lighting across the working area, no harsh spot lighting
- Cost effective to install and maintain
- Easily modified, extended or relocated
- Modern, attractive continuous reflector design
- Sensors automatically measure and maintain pre-set light levels. As daylight levels increase the lights automatically dim to the pre-set lighting level thus saving electricity.
- Lights switch off when no persons are detected for a pre-set period of time, then automatically switch on when occupants are detected.
LED Bodyshop Lighting
- FREE design and quotation
- 60% saving in operating costs
- Increase in LUX levels
- 5 year guarantee
- Crisp and clear illumination
- Flicker free lighting
- 10-20 Year life span
- Sustained uniformity of light and colour
Junair have been supplying spraybooth solutions and ancillary equipment to the automotive market for many years. We are proud to be innovators in the field of spray booth technology and aim to deliver solutions that offer high productivity and performance as well as saving time and energy.
For more information on our award winning spraybooth products and equipment please call our sales team on 01706 363 555, email us your enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively click here to complete our contact form.