Working with leading suppliers of fluid handling systems has enabled Junair to offer tailored solutions for customers in need of automated spray systems and robotic spray solutions.
Our solutions have helped clients to save on energy costs, increased productivity and delivered cost-efficiency with robotic spray-painting systems such as;
Automated spray systems
If repetitive coating applications are causing quality control issues and high volumes of material waste, then automation may be the solution.
Junair provides a range of control systems for your spray booth giving you various functionality, reports and diagnostics.
Junair can provide a full range of automated pump systems, including:
- Pressure Feed Systems
- Pumped Low and Hight Pressure Feed Systems
- 1K Single Component Feed Systems
- 2K Plural Component Automatic Feed Systems
- Automating fluid handling systems
Robots and reciprocators
If maximising production efficiency is important, then consider robotics. For the most complex components, we can supply fully automated robotic spray coating systems. Junair work with principal manufacturers to install robotic spray systems, increasing productivity and achieving the best possible quality. Advanced features, include:
- Painting, De-Ionisation, CO2 Cleaning
- Precision Control of Spray Patterns, Fluid Flow Rates and Application
- Advanced off-line Programming and Visualisation Software
- Full Integration with Conveyor Systems
If you are looking to integrate a paint delivery and fluid handling system into your facility, why not consider automating your workflow? Junair can provide independent and expert advice on the best system for your needs and work with leading fluid handling system providers to deliver.