Preparation Booths are an enclosed area for preparing components prior to painting, e.g. trimming, sanding, masking and detail work.
They are designed and manufactured to your specification and to suit the process being carried out.
Constructed from white or stainless-steel single skin or insulated panelling with LED lighting as standard, they can be customised with background ventilation, viewing windows and roller shutter doors, amongst other options detailed below.
Our integrated shot blasting products complement our range of paint finishing equipment and are designed to suit your surface finishing requirements.
Our shot blasting equipment:
- Blast rooms, rubber lined
- Manual and automatic blast systems
- Dust extraction systems
- Recovery systems to include vacuum recovery, elevator recovery, screw floor recovery, scraper floor recovery
- Integrated material handling systems such as rails and floor tracks
Whether you’re looking for a newly built pre-treatment plant or you would like to modify an existing one, Junair can help.
Our pre-treatment plant equipment includes:
- Spray immersion
- Dip immersion
- Online spray
- Static spray with multi-stage treatment in a singular wash chamber
- De-rust systems
- Passive additions
- Detergent wash for cleaning and degreasing
- Power wash for cleaning, degreasing and adhesion promotion on plastics
- Acidic etch and chrome free conversion coatings for aluminium systems
- Phosphate system – either iron phosphate or zirconium phosphate
Designed specifically for delicate surfaces, CO2 snow cleaning provides a gentle method of cleaning and sanitising parts without causing surface defects.
CO2 Cleaning allows for
- Faster process times
- Cost effectiveness
- Energy efficiency
- Environmentally friendly
Dust containment booths can be supplied with local on-tool extraction utilising high power vacuum dust extraction systems. General extraction for the cabin is through the floor or side wall filter chests comprising of high efficiency filter sets. Heated air replacement systems can be provided, typically gas fired with modulating heat input.
Junair can provide roof hung energy modules or wall mounted connections for dust extraction, compressed air and local electrical power (415V, 240V, 110V and 24V).
Whether you require a mobile dust extraction unit or a high power centralised turbine for at source extraction system, Junair can help. Extraction point options include Y-Pipes or integrated energy modules complete with electric sockets and regulated compressed air. Each benefit from efficient dust removal each time any tools are used, reducing contamination, and increasing productivity.