Conveyors that optimise material handling
Optimise the material handling process within your paint facility with the use of conveyor systems. We specialise in automated and manual systems, so you are able to choose the type of conveyor that suits your needs.
- Overhead conveyors
- Floor conveyors
- Manual conveyors
- Specialist conveyors
Take a look at your options below.
Overhead conveyor systems increase efficiency by providing adaptive material handling and product transfer on the production line.
Ranging from manually operated single line conveyors, to more elaborate powered systems incorporating automated spray systems, we offer specialist systems developed for unit load weights from a few grams to 10,000kg+.
All are designed to operate at high efficiencies with minimum maintenance.
- Single line powered system or inverted ‘clean-line’ for reduced risk of contamination
- Power and free ‘fixed grip’ to allow manual and powered sections of track
- Power and free light, medium and heavy duty for the most flexible solution including accumulation, diversions and lift stations
Overhead conveyors are also a space saving solution.
Inverted floor conveyors can provide material handling solutions that eliminate overhead contamination.
They range from simple single lines to complex power and free systems.
- Single line, light duty
- Single line, heavy duty for continuous operation and movement
- Power and free to include compact 90 degrees accumulation zones, diversions, and accelerated transfer systems
Junair’s manual conveyors are flexible, modular standard systems with customised solutions, such as powered sections in the conveyor circuit, vertical drop and lift sections and switching/turning gates. They offer a simple and reliable solution to your material handling problem.
- Improves ergonomics at loading points where heavy goods or work-pieces are handled
- Can be used as a buffer zone or a storage facility between different steps in the production flow
- Minimises manual handling, with load capacities from a few grams to 10,000kg
Junair can provide a material handling solution to meet your needs, no matter how demanding. This solution includes conveyor systems, such as:
- Skid conveyors
- Slat conveyors
- Roller systems
Skates & Rails
Bodyshops often utilise transfer systems, a vehicle is placed on lightweight aluminium skates and manually moved along rails from one area and process to the next, and if needed inside Junair equipment. Skate and rail systems can be surface mounted or installed flush to the building floor.