Junair are the UK’s leading manufacturer of spraybooths and paint finishing systems supplying sectors including Automotive, Industrial, Aerospace and Commercial. Junair Spraybooths provide a wide range of equipment and accessories to deliver tailored solutions to suit individual business processes, services and product offerings.
Job Title Marketing Manager
Location Heywood, Lancashire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager or a Marketing Coordinator ready to take the next step in their career. As Marketing Manager you will manage the day to day marketing activities within the department as well as being responsible for defining and developing marketing strategies. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously, have an eye for detail and display excellent written and communication skills.
This is a full time position based at our head office in Heywood. Salary dependent on experience.
- Define and develop the marketing strategy across multiple sectors
- Responsible for setting and controlling the Marketing Budget
- Complete control of online and offline marketing
- Working with agencies to deliver a range of marketing collateral
- Full website management via a digital agency including SEO and content management
- Planning and executing the companies PR, Social Media, Editorials and Advertising
- Production of literature, brochures, specification sheets and price lists
- Managing all aspects of exhibitions and trade shows
- Organising and ensuring the smooth running of corporate events
- Develop and maintain relationships with trade press and industry influencers to maximise market profile
- Providing monthly reports for the board meeting, including relevant sales and marketing KPIs
- Work closely with the Sales Directors, supporting them with literature, images, case studies and presentations where necessary
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience within a B2B Marketing role
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to tailor communications to customers of varying demographics
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and work autonomously
- Knowledge of WordPress, Photoshop and Publisher would be an advantage
If you are interested in applying for the role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or post: FAO Sales Director, Junair Spraybooths Limited, Southgate Industrial Park, Cross Street, Heywood, Lancs, OL10 1PW