When either upgrading your existing facility or you’re creating new premises, you will need certain building work to bring your spray booth project to completion. Of course, this adds more labour and money onto a project which you may not have initially accounted for. This isn’t a problem, because we operate with full transparency from the very beginning, helping you to complete on time and within budget.
Our build work for commercial projects will include the following:
- We will help excavate the spray booth extraction pits, not forgetting the actual building work that goes into creating the pits. We take care of it all.
- We can also build the external bases for your spray booth.
- We will replace or create wall openings or rolling shutter doors when necessary.
- We can create brand new steel buildings, from valet areas to storage rooms.
- Finally, we can cut and seal all manner of roof and wall holes for your ductwork.
As part of our mechanical and electrical service packages, we can also perform building work duties for our other sector areas. Click the links below to learn more.
Get in touch if you’d like to hear more
We have built a reputation in our industry for top quality service, reliability, and professionalism. Our products are created after extensive research and development, and are manufactured to only the very highest possible standards. Many of the advances used today in our industry were created by our own research and development teams, so you know you’re getting the best with us.