Junair’s SMARTair is a mobile painting system that is ideal for paint repairs without using a conventional spray booth.
SMARTair features a unique hood and masking design. The masking is quickly and easily folded over the hood, creating an enclosure. When the extraction system is switched on, air is funnelled into the aperture, creating a flow of air into the SMARTair hood. This captures and disperses paint overspray and fumes, protecting the working environment.
SMARTair has a 2-stage filtration system and particulate emission levels below 10mg/m², meeting emissions regulations. It complies with Health & Safety directives and in independent tests, provided a Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL) 74% below the maximum allowed by the HSE.
- Ideal for priming in the workshop
- Frees up the spray booth for higher value jobs
- Occupies minimal floor space and is quick to install
- Cuts down time moving and masking vehicles
- Complies with Environmental and HSE legislation
- Designed to work with compliant coatings
- Safe and fully compliant
Overhead SMARTair utilises the basic principles of our standard SMARTair but with the added benefit of being mounted above the working area so that there are no trailing hoses or stands to move around, freeing up additional space and more versatile in reaching difficult areas.