Metal and Plastic Pre-treatment Plant Systems
We lean on our extensive experience and expertise to offer guidance and recommendations when planning either a new pre-treatment plant or looking at refurbishing an existing plant. In the design and planning of your facility, careful consideration is taken to ensure all your requirements are met and that the proposed design maximises your facility’s resources.
With ever increasing operating costs due mainly to the rise in energy prices many organisations are leaning towards energy efficient equipment. We invest heavily in the development of our technology, this commitment allows us to offer a range of pre-treatment plants and paint finishing equipment which is designed and manufactured to improve energy efficiency and productivity.
Our pre-treatment plant equipment includes:
- Spray immersion
- Online spray
- Dip immersion
- Static spray with multi-stage treatment in a singular spray chamber
- De-rust systems
- Passive additions
- Detergent wash for cleaning and degreasing
- Plastics wash for cleaning, degreasing and adhesion promotion
- Acidic etch and chrome free conversion coatings for aluminium systems
- Phosphate system – either conventional iron phosphate or zirconium phosphate