Optimise the material handling process within your paint facility with the use of conveyor systems, skates & rails and turntables.
- Overhead conveyors
- Floor conveyors
- Manual conveyors
- Specialist conveyors
Take a look at your options below.
Overhead conveyor systems improve the production flow by providing adaptive handling and transfer of products on the production line.
Ranging from manually operated single line (monorail) conveyors, through to complex power and free systems, we offer specialist systems developed for unit load weights from a few grams to 10,000kg.
All are designed for operating at high efficiencies with minimum maintenance.
- Single line powered system or inverted ‘clean-line’ for reduced risk of contamination
- Power & free ‘fixed grip’ to allow manual and powered sections of track
- Power and free light, medium and heavy duty for the most flexible solution including accumulation, diversions and lift stations
Inverted floor conveyors provide handling solutions which eliminate overhead contamination.
They range from simple single line to complex power and free systems.
- Single line, light duty
- Single line, heavy duty for continuous operation and movement
- Power and free to include compact 90 degrees accumulation zones, diversions, and accelerated transfer systems
A simple and reliable solution to your material handling problem. Junair manual conveyor is flexible, modular standard system with customised solutions such as powered sections in the conveyor circuit, vertical drop and lift sections and switching / turning gates.
- Improves ergonomics at loading points where heavy goods or work-pieces are handled
- Can be used as a buffer zone or a storage facility between different steps in the production flow
- Minimises manual handling, with load capacities from a few grams to 10,000kg
Junair can provide a material handling solution to meet most the demanding of needs, including.
- Skid conveyors
- Slat conveyors
- Roller systems
Skates & Rails
Bodyshops often utilise transfer systems, a vehicle is placed on lightweight aluminium skates and manually moved along rails from one area and process to the next, and if needed inside Junair equipment. Skate and rail systems can be surface mounted or installed flush to the building floor.